Sunday 13 March 2016

OUGD502 BEX TAKES THE INTERNET

For creatives to get their name and work out in the world, one of the best ways is via the internet, as this sends out your work all over the world. As I am a creative, all my work is visual, so I thought the most appropriate social media site to showcase my work would be Instagram, as this is solely photographs and videos, and a lot of the creative people I am inspired by, I've found using Instagram. Instagram can also only be uploaded to using a mobile app on your phone, which works really well for me as this means whenever I have a free moment I can upload a new piece of work, I don't have to be sat at my laptop do to so. This also makes it a very easy process to upload, meaning I am more likely to upload more content.

However, I thought I needed something a bit more solid and professional to go alongside this Instagram account, so I created a website using Cargo Collective, a site for creatives to showcase their work alongside one another, whilst also being able to be accessed independently as well.

Instagram






Website (cargo collective)







No comments:

Post a Comment